Answered By: KB LibAnswers Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016 Views: 76
I would like to see manuscripts or letters from the Manuscript Collection
Manuscripts are preferably ordered through the library's catalog REX:
- 1) Please register as a user here and log in. Researchers not affiliated with the University of Copenhagen must normally register as private users.
- 2) Search for the material you wish to see in REX by title of the manuscript and/or author, or shelf mark/work ID (e.g. 'NKS 3421 kvart', 'Thott 958 oktav', or 'Acc. 1990/24'). You can limit your search to manuscripts in the drop down menu.
- 3) Click 'Order' in the REX catalogue record. This leads to a pre-completed form.
- 4) Please indicate (under ‘Notes’) which specific parts of the archive you wish to see (e.g. boxes 10-12, letters from XX to XX) if you only need a portion of the material in the archive or the archive is large.
- 5) Indicate the first day you wish to consult the material.
- 6) You will receive an e-mail, once the material is ready for use.
Tel. 33 47 47 47
Open Mon-Fri 9 am - 3 pm.
Closed on holidays
Usually you can expect an answer the following workday 3 pm at the latest. If your request requires further research, it may take up to three workdays before you receive a reply. Your inquiry is answered by information and subject specialists.